I have achieved my dream of the last 15 hours, I’m finally home and back in bed.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just ones that have touched you. Then tag ten other folks etc. etc. you all know how this goes
What does “stayed with you” even mean?!? This is the most disjointed list of books I’ve obsessively re-read because I love them so much and books that struck me so much that one reading has them seared into my brain.
1. Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner
5. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
6. A Pony in the Field by Marion Doren
7. Locked Inside by Nancy Werlin
8. Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
9. The Magician’s King by Lev Grossman
10. All Through the Night by Suzanne Brockmann
I was tagged by queenitsy for this, and I’m not tagging anyone else, because I think I’ve already seen everyone I would tag already do the meme. But if you haven’t done it and want to, consider yourself tagged.
Captain America: Winter Soldier was so good.
(Internet, are we shipping Cap/Falcon? We should be shipping Cap/Falcon.)